Health departments in Mecklenburg and Union counties inspected these restaurants March 6 to 12:
• The Skinny Cook, 1643 W. Franklin St., Monroe – 91.5
Violations include: Hands not washed after preparing shell eggs before working with cheese in prep top; raw chicken, raw beef and ready-to-eat beets were stored together in prep reach-in; pasta sauce, gravy, pinto beans and chili weren’t reheated to 165 degrees within two hours; and livermush, cut lettuce, cooked sausage, cut tomatoes, cooked sausage crumbles and raw eggs were above 41 degrees.
[Union County Weekly works hard to bring you local news.
Please consider making a small financial donation to help us add value to our community.]
• Carnitas Mexican Guanajuato, 2300 W. Roosevelt Blvd. – 98
• Golden Corral, 2507 W. Roosevelt Blvd. – 94
• No. 1 Chinese Buffet, 1008 W. Roosevelt Blvd. – 94.5
• The Skinny Cook, 1643 W. Franklin St. – 91.5
• Village of Woodridge, 2414 Granville Place – 100
• Chick Salad Chick, 2233 Matthews Township Pkwy. – 97
• Marathi Masala (mobile food), 131 E. John St. – 97.5
• Publix (deli), 3110 Fincher Farm Road – 99.5
• South 21 Matthews, 11450 E. Independence Blvd. – 94.5
Become a CMG Insider! Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter to stay on top of everything we are publishing in print and online, as well as what we’re sharing across our social media platforms. Click here to be added to the distribution list.