INDIAN TRAIL – The Trail House will participate in Queen’s Feast: Charlotte Restaurant Week this month.
Charlotte Restaurant Week is designed to drive business at mid- to high-end restaurants by extending a good value to diners. The Trail House, located at 6751 Old Monroe Road, is among 135 restaurants in nine counties offering three-course dinners for just $30 or $35 per person from July 19 to 28.
It will unveil a Charlotte Restaurant Week menu that includes a choice of sliced steak, salmon, crab cakes and Trail House Pasta. The pasta consists of blackened chicken, roasted vegetables and Cajun cream sauce.
Appetizers include Millionaire’s Bacon, Mac & Cheese Bites, house salad and Caesar salad. Guests can also select a scratch-made dessert served in a mason jar.
Participating restaurants in southern Mecklenburg County include:
• Cotswold: Bistro La Bon and Mezzanotte.
• Matthews: Bonefish Grill and Sante’ Restaurant.
• Montford Park/Park Road Shopping Center: Burtons Grill & Bar, Cantina 1511 and ROCKSALT.
• Quail Hollow/Park Crossing: Ilios Noche (Park Road/Quail Corners).
• South Perimeter/Ballantyne/Pineville/Waverly: Bonefish Grill, Burtons Grill & Bar (Blakeney), Cantina 1511 (Stonecrest), Civetta Italian Kitchen + Bar, Firebirds Wood Fired Grill (Stonecrest), Gallery Restaurant, Global Restaurant, Harper’s (Carolina Place), New South Kitchen & Bar, Pearlz Oyster Bar, The Porter’s House, Queen City Craft and Gourmet, Stone Mountain Grill, Ted’s Montana Grill and Via Roma.
• SouthPark /Foxcroft: 131 Main Restaurant, Aqua e Vino, BAKU, Bar Marcel, Bulla Gastrobar, Cafe Monte, Corkbuzz Restaurant & Wine Bar, Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House, Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, Flagstones Restaurant, Harper’s, Maggiano’s Little Italy, McCormick & Schmick’s Steaks & Seafood, Oak Steakhouse, P.F. Chang’s, Red Rocks Cafe, Ruth’s Chris Steak House, Toscana Ristorante Italiano, Upstream, Village Tavern, WP Kitchen + Bar.
Diners can visit www.CharlotteRestaurantWeek.com to view the list of participating restaurants and their special Queen’s Feast menus and to make reservations. Reservations are strongly recommended to ensure seats during prime dining times.