Volunteers needed for county committees

The following Union County boards and committees currently have vacancies: Adult Care Home Community Advisory Committee; Nursing Home Advisory Board; Union County Home and Community Care Block Grant Advisory Committee; Region F Aging Advisory Committee; Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee; and the Agricultural Advisory Board.

People can learn more about the positions by calling Lynn West at 704-283-3810 or visiting the county’s website, www.co.union.us. A profile sheet must be submitted for those wishing to join a board or committee and returned to the county by Tuesday, July 31.

Did you like this? Share it:

Comments are closed.